Friday, May 1, 2009

Texture Plate Card

Supplies: Tart & Tangy Stamp Set, Brad & hole punch, White Gel Pen, flower and square punches, Pumpkin pie cardstock & ink and grosgrain ribbon, Tempting Turquoise cardstk & ink, Green galore cardstk, Texture Plate and Big shot, adhesive, wh cardstk, and scissors

Run the pumpkin pie cardstock through your big shot with a texture plate. (I used the friend background to go with my saying).
Cut the turquoise cardstk to 2.5 x 3.5, wrap pumpkin pie ribbon around the middle and tie off.
Punch layered squares in white and green and stamp the orange on the white square and stamp the orange on scratch white cardstk. Cut the orange out of the cardstock and half it.
I stamped friend at the bottom of my turquoise cardstk and added white gel pen dots.
I punched a flower out of scratch pumpkin cardstk and adhered with a brad.
next adhere everything. (I did use a stampin dimensional for my half orange for it to "pop".)

No comments:

Post a Comment