Wednesday, April 22, 2009


Supplies: And Many More Stamp Set, Choc Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pacific blue and Kiwi Kiss cardstocks and inks, brad, hole punch, crystal effects, blender pen, texture plates and Big Shot, scissors and adhesive
I love this stamp set. A perfect set for the occasions for the men in our lives. I was inspired by our mini catalog for the colors in this card. The blue paper at the bottom I ran through my Big Shot with a texture plate. The grass at the bottom of the golfer I fringed making small cuts with my scissors. I cut the flag to look like a flag on the course by snipping the edges after I stamped my saying. I water colored using the ink and blender pen and then I used crystal effects over the golfer to give it some for overall texture. Since glitter doesn't work well on manly cards this is a good option to make it extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment