Monday, July 26, 2010

New Catalog!!

I love the new catalog! After finally getting a chance to play around with the new products I quickly developed some new favorites. Texture! I love the new embossing folders. They give a wonderful impression and are easy to use with the Big Shot. My other new favorites are the sticky jewels and pearls! Easy to use and at $4.95 a pack a great price, too!


My sister and I had a great time making some cards and I will post them here this month. Starting with this one! I am hoping to have an Open House in August so I will post details on the time and date soon!

I was so happy with how this card turned out!

What you will need: Embossing folder with your Big Shot, Crochet trim lace, Old Olive and Not Quite Navy inks and cardstock, Eyelet Border punch

Directions: Use an embossing folder for the great texture on the old olive background. Flowers are stamped with Not Quite Navy. One flower is cut out to give it a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment