Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun Graduation Gifts!!

I made these personalized booklets for graduation gifts using the Big Shot!




Materials: Key Ring (I ordered a bunch from Oriental Trading), Ribbon and your favorite Stampin' Up! doubled sided paper, Big Shot and Die, Printer paper, adhesive, Sticky Cuts and glitter
I glued the patterned paper on the front and back of cardboard cut to feed into your Big Shot.
After I cut them out using the Big Shot and Die, I cut some printer paper as well. I could cut about 10 sheets at a time.
Next, I used the Crop-O-Dile to punch through everything and placed the key ring through the holes.
I decorated with sticky letters, chipboard, buttons and ribbon. You can use your favorite embellishments. We just came out with a whole bunch of fun ones in our new catalog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment