Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Technique!!

I haven't tried a new technique in a while and I was excited to do this one!



Supplies: Elmer's glue, Baja Breeze & Wild Wasabi reinkers, Basic Gray ink, Nature Silouettes, Going Gray, Baja Bl, and Basic Gray Cardstock, silver brads, label and oval punch
Directions: Place dots of glue across your white cardstock and then smear with your finger. When this is dry dab your reinker on to a sponge and wipe across your cardstock. The glue won't catch as much ink giving you the neat effect. This will also take a while to dry but after it is dry you can stamp over it with your image.

This card is for my mom's birthday. I wanted to make her a special one so hopefully she won't be checking my blog this month!


Supplies: Elmer's glue, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzelberry, Cajun Craze reinkers, sponges, Early Espresson ink, Inspired by Nature Stamp Set, Scallop punch and accessories (here I used a clip and ribbon on the punched out label)

No comments:

Post a Comment