Monday, October 5, 2009

Purse Card


I thought this card was just plain cute!!!!!!!


Supplies: Bermuda Bay card stock, pretty in pink Card stock, Circle Circus stamp set, Oval punches, large circle punch, brads, Mambo Ink pad, Chocolate Chip Card stock, White Card stock, Scallop square punch (Word window punch would also work), Ribbon and Scallop edge punch


I stamped an image 3 times with Circle Circus and then punched them out using the large circle punch. I cut off a side of the circle to give it the purse shape. I punched the Scallop Square shape out of choc chip card stock and then cut the corners at angles to get the purse fastener. I put brads on for buttons and the handles were made by punching the oval shape punch and then moving my punch further up and punching again to punch out the purse straps.
To finish I tied with ribbon and then punched the scallop edge on the Bermuda Card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment