Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scrunched Ribbon Card

Supplies: Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set, Upsy Daisy Stamp Set, Razzelberry Double Sided paper, Filigree brads, Rhinestone Brad, Bermuda Bay card stock and ribbon, sticky strip, Crushed Curry ink and Dusty Durango Card stock and ink

This card is fairly self explanatory the only new technique used for this card was how we applied the ribbon. Lay a strip of sticky strip down and then bunch your ribbon over it. We finished the ribbon with a filigree brad and placed a rhinestone brad in the center of it.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the ribbon! I am very challenged with this - I spent way too much time at convention trying to do just two loops! I just signed up to follow your blog! Thanks for blessing my even and for the nice comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete